Other Building policies
- Anyone other than students, university personnel, or invited guests is trespassing on state supported property.
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in Student Centers facilities, with exception of scheduled events with written consent obtained through the Meetings and Conferences Office.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, hoverboards, basketball playing etc. are prohibited in Student Centers facilities.
- Flame candles are strictly prohibited in the buildings, with exception of birthday candles in The Alley.
- No sales or solicitations, which are unrelated to University business, are permitted, unless vendor is set up and has received permission and approval from the UIC Bookstore and a reservation must be made through Meetings and Conferences.
- Animals are not allowed in the buildings, with the exception of service dogs. Building Managers will check ID cards of owners for the dogs.
- Gambling is not permitted.
- UIC is a tobacco-free campus which prohibits all forms of tobacco (e.g. cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco, electronic cigarettes and smokeless tobacco products, etc.) from being used anywhere within the campus boundaries.