Lockers Info and Policy
Lockers are available free of charge to UIC students in the following Lecture Centers: Burnham Hall, Addams Hall, Taft Hall, Stevenson Hall, and Henry Hall. To register, students will need to visit the SCE Building Management office, located on the 1st floor of Student Center East, Monday –Friday from 8:30am –5:00pm.
During the first two weeks of school, locker runs to go to the locker building location of your choice leaves from the building management office at the start of the hour: 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, and 2:00pm. After the second week of school, please see building management on duty for availability.
Please have a key padlock and your I-card ready before coming to register. The Building Managers will only give out lockers if you have a padlock. Combination locks are not accepted. In addition, if you remove your lock from your assigned locker, please notify SCE Building Management immediately if you no longer need the locker so it can be reassigned.
Locker rentals registration begins on the 1st day of class during the Fall, Spring and the 4-week Summer semesters.
For further information, please contact the Building Management office at (312) 413-5100.
Locker Usage Policy
- UIC, Student Centers, or Staff/Employees are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property in the lockers.
- The University of Illinois at Chicago and Student Centers reserves the right to enter a locker if staff suspects misuse, cleanliness issues, or for safety purposes.
- All lockers must be completely vacated at the end of each semester. The end of each semester is on the Friday of Finals week. If items or lock have not been removed, both items and lock will be discarded at 5:00pm finals Friday.
- Failure to comply may forfeit future locker rental privileges.
- Should locker users no longer want or need their assigned locker, notification to Building Management must be given on or before the day locker is vacated.
- Locker renewal must be done in person at the start of each semester.