Lounge Policy Information
- The Student Centers’ lounge spaces will only be designated for event use on a pre-determined schedule (Monday – Friday). Use of the lounges for events must be pre-approved by the Executive Director, Business Development.
- Daytime events in the lounges shall begin no earlier than 10:00am and must end by 4:00pm.
- Evening events in the lounges shall begin no earlier than 6:00pm and must end by 10:00pm
- Notices of lounges(s) closing due to a Special Event must be posted in the lounge(s), and at the entrances of the lounge to inform students of alternate study/lounge locations. Notices will be posted the night before or no later than two hours prior to the closing of the space.
- Use of the lounges during the weekends for purposes other than students’ studying shall be approved by the Office of Meetings & Conferences in consultation with the Executive Director Business Development.
- Exceptions to the Lounge Use Policy shall be at the discretion and/or approval of the Executive Director, Business Development.