A posting will be put up if it meets the following criteria:
- 11” x 17” in size or smaller
- Advertises an event that is sponsored by a component of the University (i.e. Department, College, Student Organizations, etc) or is to be held within Student Centers
- If your message to the UIC community is in a language other than English, please include a direct translation in English on the flyer as well.
- Have the Date & Time of the event printed on the posting (event must occur within 2 weeks of the posting)
- QR codes alone will not be accepted.
Please place up to one set of three flyers per event in the box outside of the Student Center East or West Building Management Office. In Student Center East, they will be posted on the 4th floor of the High Rise outside of the computer lab, at one of the two boards outside of the bookstore and either the 2nd floor link area or outside of the Montgomery Ward Gallery. In Student Center West they will be posted on the bulletin boards along the east corridor of Student Center West.
Items that do not meet said criteria or that may be perceived as distasteful in language or appearance will not be posted. All unauthorized postings will be taken down.